Copyright & Content Rights
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this Web site are owned by the publisher or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. As a visitor to this Web site, you may download a single copy of the material for your own private viewing purposes only.
No copying or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. You may not include a link to our Web Site or display the contents of our Web Site surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from the publisher without our prior written consent.
'Subscriber' means an individual or an institution registered with the Publisher of THE SYRIA REPORT and its website at www.syria-report.com and all sub-domains and that has fully paid the subscription fees.
'Subscription' is the service received by a subscriber in return for fees payable to the Publisher.
'User' is a single named individual whose personal and contact details have been supplied to the Publisher. These details are to be passed to the Publisher before a user can be authorised to access the password protected areas of the site at www.syria-report.com and its sub-domains. Use is limited to one concurrent user session only.
Terms and Conditions of Use
MEICA (the Publisher) makes THE SYRIA REPORT subscriptions available to subscribers and registered users of the site at www.syria-report.com and sub-domains subject to the following conditions:
Information & Availability
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this Web site is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to the publisher by third parties and We are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this Web site is provided "AS IS" without any warranties of any kind and We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
1. The Publisher shall make every endeavour to assure availability of its online service at www.syria-report.com and its sub-domains.
1.1. Service availability shall be judged by access to the services from the Publishers offices in Paris.
1.2. The Publisher shall not be liable for service interruptions caused by carrier or telecommunications network failures. These are beyond its control and are not consequential liabilities owned by the Publisher.
2. Subscriptions to THE SYRIA REPORT are supplied to named individuals on the basis of one concurrent user session only. This service is to include access to the site at www.syria-report.com and its sub-domains.
3. Access to the site at www.syria-report.com and its sub-domains are subject to password-protection. Only named users in possession of passwords and user ids known to the Publisher are authorised users. Subscribers will do nothing which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of THE SYRIA REPORT, nor will they assist anyone who is not a subscriber to gain access to subscription products.
4. User ID and password protection information is the property of the Publisher. The Publisher will not divulge the user ID and password combination to any third party outside of its user authentication processes. The Publisher abides by and is governed by the current data protection legislation of France.
5. Upon receipt of the user details the Publisher shall take reasonable measures to make the site accessible through the supply of a user id and password combination to the user directly via email. Terms of access do not materially affect copyright restrictions.
5.1. Copyright applies on all materials, content articles and information provided under the terms of a subscription to THE SYRIA REPORT.
5.2. Subscribers shall be liable for any consequential loss or damage to the intellectual property held by THE SYRIA REPORT under French law.
5.3. This includes, but is not limited to abuses such as:
5.3.1. Copying on paper or in electronic format.
5.3.2. Use of THE SYRIA REPORT logos for publicity or implied endorsement purposes.
5.3.3. Use of THE SYRIA REPORT articles or content for publicity or implied endorsement purposes.
5.3.4. Circulation of editorial via email.
5.3.5. Amendment or misrepresentation of THE SYRIA REPORT content or editorial.
5.3.6. Citation in particular of THE SYRIA REPORT without attribution.
5.3.7. Research findings reported without attribution to THE SYRIA REPORT where applicable.
5.4. Subscribers and all third parties should clear all uses of quotes, citations or any material from THE SYRIA REPORT with the publisher directly.
6. THE SYRIA REPORT makes subscriptions available to all who wish to use its information for legitimate purposes. It does this at a reasonable cost and welcomes subscription enquiries.
Any text, images, audio or other content submitted to this site becomes the sole property of MEICA.
Other Promotions & Competitions
From time to time, We (or selected third parties) may include competitions, promotions or other offers on this Web site. Each such offer shall be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
All prices are expressed as inclusive of any VAT where applicable unless otherwise stated.
Links To Other Sites
On this Web site you may be offered automatic links to other Web sites. Whilst We hope you will be interested in those Web sites, you acknowledge that their owners may be independent from the publisher. The publisher does not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Web site does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the Web site and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability (other than liability for death or personal injury) in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Web site.
In the event of conflict or inconsistency between the terms of the English version of this Agreement and any translation provided by Us, the English version shall prevail.
If, in our reasonable opinion, you are in breach of any term of this Agreement, we may cancel this Agreement and reserve our rights not to pay you a refund.
The following are trade marks of MEICA or its sister companies and which may be registered in certain jurisdictions: MEICA, THE SYRIA REPORT, www.syria-report.com.
Variation of This Agreement
MEICA reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Agreement on the Web site. By continuing to use the Web site you will be deemed to accept such variations.
The Publisher of THE SYRIA REPORT is The Middle East Information and Communication Agency (MEICA), 1, rue du Paradis, 75010 Paris, France.